-
September 12th, 2006, 06:06 AM
#11
Polly Marie
Guest
I remember Mikey now! I had forgotten about this charmer! [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
-
September 12th, 2006, 03:45 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I've got the Battat/Our Generation Jack, and he's adorable. I got him in 2002, for $15 at Target, and am so glad I got him when I did. He can wear AG clothes, but they are a little loose on him since he is a little smaller than the AG dolls.
If you are afraid to cut a girl's hair to make her into a boy, you can see if one the other memebers here will do it, or there is a lady on ebay who sells girls made into boys that are really cute. I can't remember her seller ID, but if I see one of her lsitings again, I'll post it.
-
September 12th, 2006, 07:51 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I saw a Gotz boy doll at two Tuesday Morning stores this morning. It looked like one of their "handcrafted" dolls and was pretty pricey ($99).
I was there scarfing up all of their Precious Day dolls, three for me and five to sell. The dolls I am keeping are the redhead, the brunette and one of the blondes (which will be rewigged).
Taffy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks